To make the fluffy bow, I used the Boye flower loom ... I think it's called a 'knifty knitter' and did one loop on each of the posts. Here is a picture of the loom .....
And that is my card! I think it came out beautifully! If you are interested in purchasing this card (blank inside), please email me at email@example.com and I will send you an invoice via PayPal. The cost is $6.00 for card and shipping.
Thanks for visiting, and blessings,
- Base card stock - Georgia Pacific 110# white (Walmart)
- Patterned Paper - Simple Stories 'Snap' Color Vibe 6 x 6 inch paper pad
- Trim - Ball Fringe (unknown) Seam Binding - Schiff 'Hug Snug' eBay
- Sticker - SRM Stickers
- Star Bubble - Epiphany Crafts
- Brown Ink - Stampabilities
- Spica Pens